Sunday, May 18, 2014

Summary Sunday

Hi there! How is everything on your side? I cannot complain about this Sunday. The sun is shining here (it should be National Holiday in Belgium every time we have such a beautiful day) and I killed it in the gym this morning.




This week, I am on vacation for a couple of days. The plan was going to UK to attend Body Power, but even though things did not go as expect, I am still making the most out of my days.


Normally, I run on Fridays, right after work. This time, I did it on Wednesday. I jogged for one hour and I felt accomplished afterwards. It had been ages and I chose a challenging route to stimulate the legs. The first 5km were slow because I did not want to overdo it. After all, I needed to be able to get back to my car on foot. However, I had a great time and I am extremely happy for being able to incorporate running to my training regularly.

Running - 8.28 km - Duration: 1h

Yesterday, I went to the Netherlands for the second weight-in of Flex Holland's Summer Shape Up program (more about it on my blog Where I have been). My weight has been fluctuating so much lately that I was a little anxious. But the news were great! I lost 1.2% of body fat in 2 weeks and I can eat more in according to my new plan. Woohoo!


Left : May 3rd, 2014 - Right : May 17th,  2014

Today, it was leg day. I was happy to break PRs with the leg press and Wave machine. It is no secret that I am proud of my quads. I like them big and strong, so being able to do 15 reps with 100kg was awesome. For the cardio, I hit 236rpm which is my fastest so far. My legs are hating me right now. 

Also at the gym, I had some nice chats here and there. I have to admit that I am always too focus to socialize, but I did not have my headsets on today, so... Anyways, it is really rewarding to be able to help other's by sharing some training or supplement advice that can improve their performance somehow.


Fall in love with the process, and the results will come. - Eric Thomas

Because I am still home for a couple of days, I left bulk cooking for today. I made pancakes, rice, potatoes and meat for the week. I still have a lot of food in the freezer that I will be eating the next days. It will be more work for me next weekend, but it is also good to rotate meals.



What about your week? Did you train? If yes, how was it? How is the weather in your part of the world? 


I am looking forward hearing from you! Have a great time!

#DebbieInShape


No comments: