Thursday, September 6, 2012

About me


To start this blog, I would like to introduce myself:


Hi! My name is Debbie Rodrigues. I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and live in Belgium since 2001. I'm Taurus, therefore, stubborn. When I put my heart into something, I make it happen!

I discovered bodybuilding at the age 19. After moving abroad, I spent years away from the gym until I made my "come back" in 2010.

2012 brought a lot of changes in my life and one of them is wanting to compete and, more recently, starting a course to become Personal Trainer.

Improving one's physique is for me much more than esthetics. It is about health, self-esteem and commitment.

Thank you for stopping by and I am looking forward hearing from you all and your experiences!

Believe in yourself! Be a ★!



No comments: